Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So, about that bookscarf...

...yeah, the bookscarf didn't really turn out so hot. Really, it didn't. Okay, it's not my fault! I wasn't used to DPNs, let alone tiny ones (I've said that about five times now, but really, they were REALLY small!) So I added on a few stitches by accident, I got some of them twisted carrying the yarn over, yada yada yada...

Wanna see? Probably not, but you will anyway. I'm waiting for a very important, possibly high-school-life-changing email, and taking pics will keep my mind content.



See? Not exactly great. It got WAY to thick and lumpy on one end.

Ha, if you look REALLY closely you can see that this book is New Moon, second book of the uber-awesome Twilight series. Okay, sidenote, but I promised myself that I wouldn't become the picture of a cliche teen girl, that I wouldn't read these books because they were over-popularized (is that a word). But...I caved. And they really are amazing, despite how the main character is unbearable. The hot vampire guys make up for her. I'm starting the third book soon.


Here is all that I have to make the second bookmark. Yeah, I'm going to try this again (the thread was, like, 99 cents a piece) only the third DPN is misplaced, sadly. I'll start again shortly.

Now to off to homework. All this blogging business provides a good distraction, and I have pages of Chem still to do. Eh, only six more weeks...


No comments: