Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It is done.

As of 10:10 P.M. last night, the 'Puffed scarf is complete!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy. You should've seen me yesterday--hardcore knitting, completely. My eyes and fingers were sore by the time I bound off the last stitch. Okay, so it STILL has to be blocked, STILL needs the tassles put on, but as of right now, it's resting peacefully on my bed.

And isn't this a huge accomplishment??? My first official complete project, yo! Who cares if it was flippin' easy? I HAVE A HARRY POTTER HUFFLYPUFFY SCARF!!!!!!!!!11111

Pics will be up soon, I promise (now that I know how to post them).

And, in other AMAZING, CAPSLOCK WORTHY NEWS:

http://www.oclumencia.com.br/galeria/albums/userpics/edpposterduvido%7E1.jpg

HARRY POTTER YARN! FROM OPAL! With all the characters faces plastered across the tags and everything--they look sa-weeet!

Yeah, I'll end this post before I die from a total spazz fest. See you later with the pics of my brand, newly finished scarf!

No comments: