Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pic spam of WIP and (Almost) FO

I decided to get off the couch, despite my runny, gross, icky nose and head, and hop around the house taking pictures.
Yep, here we go: spam of my recently (almost, still have to do the tassles) Hufflepuff scarf.






Hope you don't mind the feet and sweatpants. I'm keeping the scarf above my bed like this--it looks nice there.

Yes, I know my bed isn't made or anything. I've been laying in it all day long, okay, and it usually looks a lot better than this! And, as comfy as sweatpants are, I usually don't wear them too often--school dress code=jeans and khakis as my garments of choice. And skirts on the stupid dress-up liturgy days we have.






See? Told you it was freaking hard. LOOK HOW SMALL THOSE NEEDLES ARE! Okay, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my first time using DPNs in the first place. A word of caution: don't try this unless you want your fingers to ache and feel like you're weaving dental floss. Do as I say, not as I do.

Okay, time to go back to the couch. I think I feel a big sneeze coming on.

No comments: