Friday, May 23, 2008

School is OUT!

I can't believe it. I remember the first day of school way back last August, thinking, "Oh, god--we have 180 more days of this to go. 9 LONG months to go." And here we are, the end of May--and it's OVER.

Well, I still have finals next week, which I'm studying for, but I'm trying not to let that dampen my mood.

I haven't been posting or knitting very much lately (besides for my HSKS 5 spoilee) due to the stress the teachers have been pushing on us. You'd think that they'd lighten up due to school ending, but NO. They realize how much they still have to teach us and speed it all up a notch. But it's all behind us now--almost. Finals are the last hurdles to jump over, and then it's summer.

So until next Thursday, when I'm OFFICALLY done with all the tests, I'll probably take a little hiatus from the internet. So sorry about that, but I have the rest of the summer to post more regularly and knit.

The seniors are graduating TONIGHT. We already got to see them in their nice caps and gowns. All I think about is that 2 more years from now, I'll be in their shoes. Isn't that crazy? I thought high school would take forever to complete, but I'm already halfway through it. Life is crazy.

No comments: