Monday, June 9, 2008

Gold Award!

YAY! My Girl Scout Gold Award was finally approved tonight! What does this mean? Basically, I'm going on a spree to knit 90-100 hats for tots/finding people to help knit. I will set everything up tomorrow--the blog, the Ravelry group, flyers for around town, everything. I'm so glad it's finally, finally approved!

So, expect more info tomorrow or later. In the meantime, I'm going to go research how I can get a domain name for free. See, my dad said he'd give me $100 if I can set up a website for his business. Obviously, I'm going to try--hey, more money for yarn! It'll go towards that new All-Teen Yarn Club on Ravelry or those Harry Potter Opal yarns coming out in the fall (though, I must say, they're pretty ugly. Not Harry Potter-ish at all. But, being the fan I am, of course I need to buy it all!)

No comments: