Monday, August 4, 2008

Back to School :(

Two weeks from today I'll be sitting in a desk again. Yikes. Where did summer go?

I've been school shopping with my family. So far I have all of my supplies--a huge blue binder to fit all of my notebooks in--so all I need is some more clothes and I'll be set. We have this rule at my school that our shorts and skirts need to be to the knees, which, although nice, can be a pain: really, do you know how hard it is to find shorts for teens that go all the way to the KNEES?

I also bought the yarn for my Ravenclaw scarf to knit during the Olympics. My Gold Award is going along well, too. Some local knitters donated a huge stash of yarn for me to use to knit up the hats! There's this new pattern I'm using that's going super quick and doesn't use that much yarn, so the project is starting to go a little faster. Now all I have to do is update the blog/website...

Let's see, what else have I been doing? Helping at the library, reading the Kare Kano manga series, re-reading Harry Potter DH and making a fanmix for it, playing "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" on the Wii with my sister, hanging out with my friends. Sleeping in till 9--only 14 more days of sleeping in! * cries *

Well, I'm going to scavenge in the kitchen for something to eat. Oh no--only 14 more lunches left before I have to eat the gross cafeteria food * cries again *

Why does summer have to end???? :(

No comments: